( For 2020)
Harrow Electric Eels Aquatics Team Bursary Fund
HEEAT would like to encourage our swimmers and former swimmers to further pursue their aquatic qualifications.
To help encourage this, we have set up a bursary fund.
Please note the following rules for applying:
- In order to apply you must have swum at least two of the three most recent summers with HEEAT.
- Only two applications per year per person. Each course is an application and must have been completed in the current calendar year.
The following courses are eligible:
* Bronze Medallion/EFA
* Bronze Cross
*Red Cross Assistant Water Safety Instructor
* National Lifeguard Service/SFA
* Red Cross Instructors
* RLS Instructors
DUE DATE: Dec 31, 2020
All applications must be submitted by email firstname.lastname@example.org stating " I would like to apply for a bursary from the Harrow Electric Eels Aquatics Team for my successful completion of "________________ ". Please attach scanned copies of completed course. If you are unable to scan, please mail a copy of completed course to:
PO Box 903
Harrow ON N0R 1G0
- The bursary will be up to $50.00 per accepted application with a maximum of two applications per swimmer per year.
* congratulations to our 2019 Bursary applicant Alyssa Howe