Harrow Electric Eels Aquatics Team Bursary Fund
HEEAT would like to encourage our swimmers to further pursue their aquatic qualifications.
To help encourage this, we have set up a bursary fund.
Please note the following rules for applying:
- In order to apply you must be a current member of HEEAT.
- Only two applications per year per person. Each course is an application and must have been completed in 2020-2022.
The following courses are eligible:
* Bronze Medallion/EFA
* Bronze Cross
*Red Cross Assistant Water Safety Instructor
* National Lifeguard Service/SFA
* Red Cross Instructors
* RLS Instructors
All applications must be submitted by email email@example.com stating " I would like to apply for a bursary from the Harrow Electric Eels Aquatics Team for my successful completion of "________________ ". Please attach scanned copies of completed course. If you are unable to scan, please mail a copy of completed course to:
PO Box 903
Harrow ON N0R 1G0
- The bursary will be $50.00 per accepted application with a maximum of two applications per swimmer per year.
* congratulations to our 2019 Bursary applicant Alyssa Howe